The iMatchSM system is the web-based software application through which all NMP Matches are managed.
With the iMatch system, NMP provides a “one stop shop” to keep the matching process simple and straightforward. It is where participants register for Match, submit confidential rank lists, and obtain Match results.
The iMatch system offers important value to Match participants as they determine their true preferences:
The iMatch System is Confidential and Secure
- iMatch requires users to create a unique username and password to access the iMatch system.
- iMatch maintains high security because only individuals participating in a Match can access iMatch with their unique credentials.
- iMatch ensures that ranking information submitted by a Match participant is visible only to individuals connected with the Match.
- iMatch is entirely web-based and thus can be used with any computer with access to the Internet.
The iMatch System is Flexible
- iMatch allows applicants to register for a Match and enter/update personal information;
- iMatch allows organizations to modify information, including the number of positions to be offered in a Match;
- iMatch allows customized searches for individuals or organizations to place on rank lists;
- iMatch allows participants to submit certified copies of rank lists;
- iMatch allows participants and Match sponsors to access Match results and statistics at the conclusion of a Match.